Wednesday, June 26, 2013

L'Oreal Royalty Reinvented Swatch and Review

L'Oreal "Royalty Reinvented"

-A positively perfect purple-
This creme polish is neither light nor dark but the perfect in between color and is a go to shade for Spring or Summer.



This is my favorite color purple. Look at how creamy it looks!


Application 5/5 Great! It glides on with zero issues, I've never had any bubbles or streakyness with this color.
Drying Time 3/5 Moderate. It dried at a pretty standard rate, maybe a little faster than other polishes.
Texture 5/5 Smooth and creamy with a shiny finish.
Pigmentation Great! It's almost opaque in one coat and completely opaque in two.
Number of Coats 2 -
Top Coat not added
Price $4.99? Part of the L'Oreal 2013 Spring collection.

Verdict - I adore all the colors I've bought from this collection, but this one is by far my favorite. I really love this shade and it's my favorite purple that I've ever used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments makes my day, so please don't hesitate to share on any post! I just ask that you please be respectful and don't leave any links.

If you want to me to take a look at your blog, email me at PolishedPooka@gmail.com!