Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Cherry Blossoms

 Fast Cherry Blossoms! I did these in 10 minutes or less.... excluding the base coat drying time. Can you tell? Definitely not my best work, but I think they are cute! :) and I got asked TWICE in 24 hours "Ohhh, where do you get your nails done?" ^^

Right Hand (Definitely better than the left!)

I started with a base coat from Sinful Colors and the pale cream color is a really great shade from Cover Girl Outlast Stay Brilliant "Forever Frosted"

Left Hand.... even though I painted it with my right, somehow it turned out worse.

To create the branches I used A.S.P Nail Art brushes from Sally Beauty Supply with the color Cover Girl Outlast Stay Brilliant "Toasted Almond" and the flowers were quickly created with a dotting tool and Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure "I Pink I Can"

Right Hand

I finished the look with a thick coat of Seche Vite to protect the art, to make my nails dry quickly and create that awesome shine ^^

Bloglovin ♥ Tumblr ♥ Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments makes my day, so please don't hesitate to share on any post! I just ask that you please be respectful and don't leave any links.

If you want to me to take a look at your blog, email me at PolishedPooka@gmail.com!